Inspired by what other people uses from Uses This, I like to read about what tools others use to get through their day to day.
This page contains lists of different technologies that I use, hardware, software and services.
I don’t really arrange my desk to well, I only do that occasionally. Here is some snapshots of my current workspace.
- MacBook Pro 13“ M1 16GB. Powerful, and excellent battery.
- iPhone 13 Pro. Superb battery life and camera.
- Apple Watch Ultra. Overkill watch for everyday exercise.
- ZSA Moonlander Mark I. Ergonomic split keyboard.
- Custom built computer. Mostly used for gaming.
- Intel NUC. For my homelab.
- Home Assistant (RPi 4B). Home automation without the need for multiple bridges.
- Pi-hole (RPi 4B). Block ads on the network.
- Decommissioned ThinkCentre. Hosts my Nextcloud instance.
- Ender 3 S1. 3D-printer.
For a more frequently updated overview you can checkout my dotfiles.
This is software that I use on my devices.
- Affinity Designer. My vector editor.
- AppCleaner. When I delete apps, I want to get rid of everything.
- Apple Mail. E-mail client of choice.
- Apple Podcasts. Simple podcast app.
- Dozer. Hide icons from the menu bar on macOS.
- Firefox. Highly customizable browser.
- Insomnia. Open source API-client.
- iTerm2. Fast, native terminal for macOS.
- Lulu. Network monitor for macOS.
- MacUpdater. Keeping my Mac up to date.
- Mattermost. A great open source alternative to Slack.
- NetNewsWire. RSS Reader.
- Numi. Quick-access calculator.
- Neovim. My favorite text-editor.
- VSCodium. For work.
- Signal. Favorite messaging application.
- Slack. Communication at work.
- skhd. Keyboard shortcuts for macOS.
- yabai. Tiling window manager for macOS.
- Yr.no. Simple weather app.
- Wireguard. Connecting to my home network remotely.
- 1984 Hosting. Privacy-first VPS service.
- Bitwarden. Open source password manager.
- Migadu. Amazing email provider (my review).
- Mullvad VPN. Privacy focused VPN provider.
- Nextcloud. My self-hosted cloud.
- Plausible. Privacy-first analytics.
- Pinboard. Social bookmarking, I like it.
- Spotify. Current music-service of choice.