I managed to write a few blogposts this past month, three in English and one in Norwegian.
- I made a website for the place I live
- Privacy vs. Anonymity
- Casual gaming is getting boring
- Nettsiden finnes nå også på norsk
And I also translated the whole website to Norwegian using Zola’s builtin i18n support, which you can checkout in the main navigation, it works pretty great. I haven’t decided if I’m going to write all blogposts in Norwegian yet, we’ll have to see what the future holds (and what I have time for).
There is also a breadcrumbs path on my site now, which is (supposibly) on all pages, and I’ve found it really useful just for myself haha.
Just the other day I came across Northgard, a RTS Norse Viking game, I’ve played a few hours, it’s been fun. But I’m really looking forward to God of War: Ragnarok November 9th!
I’ve gotten back in to regular running again, averaging ~20 km every week since my previous update, looking forward to keeping it up!
I finally finished reading The Phoenix Project, what a roller-coaster! I enjoyed how it introduced new concepts throughout the book as if it was regular textbook. The story was intriguing and I could really picture what was going on at all times. I think I need to find more books like this
- She-Hulk — A big letdown, story felt rushed, it had no pace and the only cool thing about the show was Daredevil.
- House of the Dragon — Great show, interesting characters and intriguing conflicts, highly recommend!
- Dahmer - Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story — Great! Evan Peters nailed all the weird vibes!
- Werewolf by Night — A breath of fresh air from Marvel Studios, it was a short film introducing us to the monsters of the MCU and Ted was my favorite.
- The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad! — Showed my SO a great old slapstick-movie, comedies was different.
Looking forward to Black Panther: Wakanda Forever in November, I really hope Marvel Studios delivers on this one!