Not a whole lot has happend this month. Been spending a lot of time with family, and I have focued more on getting a proper routine again after our newborn came into this world.
This month I have been running three times a week on average and I have had an average of 70 minutes of walking and running this month. I'm quite satisified with that.
I also ran another race this month, a half-marathon. I managed to finish on 2 hours and 6 minutes. My end-of-year goal is 2 hours, and the next race is December 2nd, so if I keep up the good work I will get there!
I did come across a random blogpost about a new search engine, Kagi. It made me curious enough to try Kagi for a whole day. And I did actually end up switching from DuckduckGo to Kagi. I have been using Kagi for about a week and I even pay for the thing, and I'm so impressed with it! It has some really nice features that can summaries a URL, video, podcast etc. and it can also summaries a search query to give you a quick answer.
- Ashoka S1 – It was fun Star Wars show. I enjoyed the characters and the story it's setting up!
- Succession S2 – This family is something else. Great drama, great actors!
Only watched one movie this month, Promising Young Woman. Excellent movie. It was eerie and funny at the same time, and the acting performances was really good.
Continuing last months trend, I'm again giving you some new links to check out!
- Convential comments – It what conventional commits is for comments.
- Minimal web – How to make minimalist website, that doesn't suck.
- The Abundance of Slowness – On working slower and not trying to solve everything. I learned about the slowness culture through this post.
- Why I still use RSS – Keeping up to stuff in your own pace.
- Flappy bird in macOS finder – Because, why not.
- Making software last forever – Don't make something that isn't supposed to last, please.
- Quality software deserves your hard-earned cash – We need to support our indie devs!