Tim Hårek Andreassen
I'm a developer from the west coast of Norway. I care about creating solutions that respects people, in terms of privacy, security and user experience. I have a bachelors degree in informatics, specifically Computer Security. Presently I'm working as a developer at Value Group, and I'm also an IT manager for an offshore-service company, Vest Kontakt.
- Full-stack applications with Next.js and Google Cloud Run.
- Integration work with Deno using Oak to parse data from 24SevenOffice's SOAP API.
- Tech lead in multiple projects.
- Held internal workshops.
- Held presentations about technology and UX at the University of Bergen.
- Full-stack development with Craft CMS, Sanity CMS, Next.js, Vue.js and Deno.
- Mentored new developers.
- Transitioned manual processes to a digital medium, i.e. CRM, accouting software, etc.
- Provided IT support for employees, both remote and on-site.
- Re-designed their website, with modern technologies.
- Created a more efficient system for their annual inventory.
- Worked for Netlife Bergen.
- Development on KHdele's website.
- Development on One Ocean Expedtion's website.
- Provided technical support for students and lecturers.
- Part-time job beside my bachelors-degree.
- Computer-repair of Dell and Lenovo computers, both laptops and desktops.
- IT support at ABB Bergen, Kokstad.
- Pilot project Sildikon Valley 2019, in Haugesund.
- Developed a cross-platform AR-app for a local real-estate company.
- Responsible for maintaining Norwegian alcohol laws.
- Part-time job as a bouncer beside my studies in Bergen.
- Compulsory military service stationed at Ulsnes, Hundvåg, Stavanger.
- Responsible for seven other soldiers.
- Maintenance and operation of IT systems for student organizations in Bergen.
- Set up of different services for automatic deployment of other services.
- Configuring a easy to maintain script for checking server availability.
- Set up Mattermost, moderating channels and maintaining channel workflows.
- Initiate Ansible-workflow for maintaining servers.
- Administrative tasks, convene meetings etc.
- Re-designed the current website website.
- Restructured some of the server-infrastructure.
- Simplified how the organization operates and responds to inquires.
Contributed on the development on their new website.
Computer Science with a security focus.
Libraries and frameworks
Deno, Deno Fresh, Express.js, Jekyll, jQuery, Next.js, Node.js, Oak, React.js, Tailwind, Vue.js, Zola
Ansible, Docker, Git, Helix, UNIX, Vim
AWS Amplify, Azure, Google Cloud Run
Buddy works, GitHub Actions, GitLab CI/CD, SourceHut builds
Craft CMS, HubSpot CMS, Joomla, Sanity, WordPress
Adobe CC, Affinity Designer, Figma, Sketch