Inspired by what other people uses from Uses This, I like to read about what tools others use to get through their day to day.
This page contains lists of different technologies that I use, hardware, software and services.
I don't really arrange my desk to well, I only do that occasionally. Here is some snapshots of my current workspace.
- MacBook Pro 14" M2 16GB. Powerful, and excellent battery.
- iPhone 13 Mini. Great form-factor.
- Apple Watch Ultra. Overkill watch for everyday exercise.
- ZSA Moonlander Mark I. Ergonomic split keyboard.
- Custom built computer. Mostly used for gaming.
- Steam Deck. On-the-go gaming.
- Valve Index. VR, not much used anymore.
- Intel NUC. My homelab hub.
- Home Assistant (RPi 4B). Home automation without the need for multiple IoT bridges.
- Pi-hole (RPi 4B). Block ads on the network.
- Decommissioned ThinkCentre. Hosts my Nextcloud instance.
- Original Prusa MK4. 3D-printer.
For a more frequently updated overview you can checkout my dotfiles.
This is software that I use on my devices.
- Affinity Designer. My vector editor.
- AppCleaner. When I delete apps, I want to get rid of everything.
- Mail.app. E-mail client of choice.
- Podcasts.app. Simple podcast app.
- Bitwarden. Open source password manager.
- Firefox. Highly customizable browser.
- Helix. Favorite text-editor.
- iTerm2. Fast, native terminal for macOS.
- Lulu. Network monitor for macOS.
- MacUpdater. Keeping my Mac up to date.
- NetNewsWire. RSS Reader.
- Numi. Quick-access calculator.
- Signal. Favorite messaging application.
- skhd. Keyboard shortcuts for macOS.
- VSCodium. For work.
- Wireguard. Connecting to my home network remotely.
- yabai. Tiling window manager for macOS.
- Yr.no. Simple weather app.